Our training solutions are developed by subject matter experts to help organizations and individuals improve personal competence and skills – core enablers of sustainable business development and competitive advantage.
As the leader in professional training we provide innovative learning and development solutions, covering multiple areas and industries, tailored to meet your needs. Our courses are delivered in both face-to-face and eLearning environments, ensuring training objectives are achieved no matter where you are.
In our fast-paced world, it is essential to keep up to speed with developments in standards, regulations and technology. Individuals and businesses who are given proper training and support in their professional development are likely to be more motivated with an advanced knowledge base leading to an increase in overall productivity.
We have a proven track record of delivering public, in-house, eLearning, virtual learning and blended learning for the world’s largest companies and recognized organizations.
Utilizing subject matter experts, our training moves beyond theory, giving you valuable real-world insights. As a result, you can trust us to provide high-quality, consistent training and development at every level of your organization – anywhere in the world.
Contact Us to find out how training can support your business.
Following are some training topics we offer.
1. Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Strategy Development and Implementation for TPM
2. Problem Solving with Root Cause Analysis RCA
3. Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM). From Analysis to Action
4. Implementing Condition Based Maintenance for Plant’s Reliability Excellence
5. Pumps and Compressors Maintenance for Reliability Excellence
6. Centrifugal Pumps and Pumping System Design, Operation and Maintenance Optimization
7. Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) for Industrial Plant and Equipment
8. Maintenance Planning and Scheduling for Reliability and Performance Excellence
9. Management of Shutdowns, Turnaround and Outages
10. Failure Mode Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA) Strategies, Tools and Techniques
11. Writing Standardized Operations and Maintenance Procedures for Reliability Excellence
12. Introducing Successful Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) for OEE
NOTE AND UPCOMING EVENTS
▪ TAILORED COURSES CAN BE DEVELOPED FOR YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT AND SUIT YOUR SPECIFIC
MAINTENANCE OPERATION POLICIES AND NEEDS.
▪ WE DELIVER IN BOTH ENGLISH AND FRENCH
▪ UPCOMING EVENTS:
M&R REFRESHING TRAINING COURSES IN CANADA or ON DEMAND
M&R INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION COURSES IN CANADA or ON DEMAND
Tell us what are your master goals or challenges. It is our delight to partner with you and custom-
design a solution and way to your success.